Friday, January 29, 2016

LOOK AT THESE.

This post is kinda late but I'm limiting myself to two or three posts a week. LOL. for everyone's sake. xD
SO.

I just wanted to put these here. First of all, a good friend of mine made a blog! And with her permission, I'm just going to be linking it from here (because she did the same, why ;-;). Do go check her out, though! I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :D (She's still starting out though, so there aren't a lot of posts now. But it will blossom, as all blogs do. C;) <3 Thanks again for mentioning me!
http://racconwolfie.wix.com/silenceismylife

Annnnd I just wanted to give a BIG thank you to Rolfie for drawing these, the characters of my comic (and Vulture. xD)! ;-; Aren't they just beautiful?? just look omg that is so sweet <3

Seeds of the Sands + Vulture sketches by Rolfwolf
she has amazing art btw (if it is not obvious u_u) which you can find here:  http://rolfwolf.deviantart.com/

<3 I have the most amazing friends ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment