Sunday, January 3, 2016

clocks

first ugly human of the year :)
uggh i don't really like how it turned out. but then I'm never good at people.
this is my character Draco (not his real name) who I'm writing a story about. (Well not about 'cause he's actually the antagonist or something. xD oh but also a captain and that obviously makes things better! >:) i'm thinking of posting small excerpts of the story, I've been writing it since October and meh idk.
but more importantly
i love sideburns i really do. i just wish i was better at drawing them ;-; or people in general
Haven't drawn her in FOREVER. (i actually drew this like October, hence the ugly looking horse, but I didn't post it because I needed a bigger "human art dump" xD and i barely draw them so she went forgotten until now ;-; it should have been uploaded with the once upon a december dump but i obviously forgot :/) A character I adopted from RolfWolf. xD With her trusty gelding! (I'm not sure about her name, it sounds more of a Louisiana name really. I'd imagine her to be more Texas style or something of the like... hm. I might change it. but just to clarify for now it's pronounced "Lad-on-ah" actually I'm not so sure anymore D:
gosh i wish i could be that pretty ;-; she has such tasteful design <3
i just seem to butcher everything sorry
                                             

   anddd I'm not going to draw anything this week/end because the weather outside is freaking 70's and that just never happens around here. never. might as well enjoy it while it's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment