Monday, August 8, 2016

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner Homework

Okay, so in class I had to do this story board (why the heck -- it's an English class! D:) of this poem we were supposed to read. I didn't get much of it mind you. I had to consult Shmoop to understand it.
But yeah, we were supposed to draw a storyboard so our teacher would have fun for once and not read endless papers of homework (bwhaha)
SO. I decided to post it here. (winks: easter eggs of my characters. I wanted to have extra fun with it, so I dropped them in. >;) My teacher doesn't know, but heck, at least it wasn't that bad for homework.) shh
there's even rance's mommy in there heck.
honestly i'm so sick of the poem right now, I barely want to talk about it (yeah, it took like four hours to do because the program shut down on me when i was done. but what can you do.)
I AM NOT COMMENTING ON THIS. >8( noooooo
anyway, the beginning of the poem starts with a wedding and...
no this NEVER happened if you were wondering. never. ever.
they would never and-- okay. but yeah basically i guess kenza wins this. ;-; but it's okay, because nobody was supposed to see it. xD
basically there is this stupid old man (the mariner) who i hate so much because he's a brat. and he stopped the poor dude from attending the wedding to preach his stupid story. >:(

they loved this bird and then he killed it with his crossbow (whyy? would he have a crossbow on the ship? that makes no sense. he's so old and he can't even see straight.) and they pinned it on his neck because he's so inconsiderate and a bane to mankind. sorry, i'm just so mad at the story right now. u_u

i wonder who that bloke in the coat is... hmm
idk why this is so funny to me.

here comes rance's mom and her buddy, death. and they're not happy. 

darvan is so stinking mad at the old man, just like me. and i just remembered that i didn't draw bryce even though i wanted to.
basically the incompetence of the old man killed everyone.

"So, are you a ghost? I'm afraid!"
old man: blahblahsd;flsjdflksdflsdkfskldfksldmvcxlvojiwsRAAAHHH
i probably shouldn't post this.

and so the brat was alone and everyone (including darvan ;-;) died. 

its zombie ivan.
they're pulling on ropes and two zombies are backbiting the old man. like me.

*sniffles* so they were angels with red glows. not zombies. and they left and they sang a good song.

and so the brat went home and died. the end.
actually he confessed to this friar person i actually forgot. 

i just hope i get full grade. well i'd better. >:(
ok but this is a trash post, so please ignore it.



2 comments:

  1. bruh I just came back here by coincidence and saw this and it's so funny LOL bc my tutor in lit. today was talking about how the narrator in The Rime of the Ancient Mariner is so powerful JSDNFKJNDFKJSN. I remember these pics too LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying how you included Sam and Rance's wedding tho, that was exceptional~

    ReplyDelete