Saturday, August 13, 2016

Bickering Adults (excerpt # 5 billion)

Okay okay, I'm going to release a post with art real soon I promise. ;-; I'm sorry to everyone who has to put up with my stupid excerpt posts, don't give up on me plz, there's still art!
last spam post i promise. The art post is scheduled for tomorrow. I'm giving the post schedule option a shot. Idk if It'll work, but anyway. ;-;




sam: mental faceslap
and i wonder who didn't do this as a kid.
whoa whoa darvan take it easy on the dummy.
sam can't fathom this and rance always seems to be making darvan mad. 
there goes the tea and the cups and the trays and the books.
how did he hear them anyway, the office is on the other side of the hallway.
honestly my sense of humor is stupid

well at least vanera is happy
maid uniform. i wonder how it fit him though





the big dummy and the small smarty somewhat distrusting slightly gullible person.




why would anyone make this fatal mistake? xD
and this also happened (not the chair part, but everything else.)
i only feel sorry for the guy who was sitting on the chair. he fell.


this part really happened at one point (close to the mid-end.) there was a war between two nations and sam didn't like wars.

the comfort friend. or is he?



ok now he's just being creepy 
i wonder what he told her to freak her out

thats not even like him at all, but it does happen. and it's a spoiler, and there's a reason for it.

and so he will die as an old jerk that nobody likes. or wait
this was the most fun part of the story to write i think. sam got tricked.

also really happened. i'm currently writing the last part and it's just so fun and full of death and it's about beating up people. fun evil stuff. >:) oh, and jails.
darvan got beat up the most, but he probably deserved it.
bye bye whoever got-- ugh spoiler can't say it.
*scrolls to the beginning of this post* ... he slowly changed in those comics... D:

it took me forver to draw this, and i'm not happy with it. i haven't drawn a human in so long and it looks so horrid and the face is so long and uugggh. Idk why i'm posting it. i drew another one, but i'm not going to post it. ever. until after i maybe get better at humans, if ever. his neck looks like a horse's neck if i were honest and the anatomy is so off and i hate it and i'll probably regret posting it.
it was supposed to be darvan, but he doesn't wear a glasses. maybe it'd make him look more intelligent. shrugs.
i hate this.


______________________
In two months, I'll be old enough to join the National Guard. Well, not that that means anything. I talked about it with my parents in May, and did they ever throw a fit. *shrugs*
They even went as far to say... you know what, nevermind. Basically it was a 35-minute "talk" that used harsher words than I thought, so it ain't happening. I can understand that they'd be worried about me, but still... ah. It's okay I guess. Maybe someday. 
I'll still always love them though. 
----
Anyway, more importantly,

I'm sorry for being so late commenting/replying on things, I'm such a lazy pistachio and i'm so slow ;-;
i'll get to them soon though! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment