Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ugly sketches

small side note sorry to those I owe comments/replies on Scratch. :/ I'm just not active there anymore. That site is now a full scale drama site, seriously. Somehow, everyone came down with anxieties and life problems suddenly and everyone is crying. Granted some are true, but I'm saying those fake ones for attention. I'd rather not be a part of this website anymore. Scratch now took a dramatic mood swing. Or is it the "newer" Scratchers? hmm
anyway am I glad to be done from such a site. 
Trying to improve on frontal poses. I'm thinking of calling her something like Nausica maybe.


this is old but i still like it. xD I never cemented Titan and Melody's relationship. :(
but ugh this is flipped. melody should be on the right not Titan. i'm too lazy to fix that.

gosh this is just ugly.

Trying to thicken my legs upon criticism from my mom :D she said they looked like horses on sticks so I should add some width. xD She's probably right.

                                                         sick titan sketch i might finish later

No comments:

Post a Comment