Saturday, December 12, 2015

small Present Dump

Drawing others' characters is fun so please don't mind me. ;-;

V1 and 2.

this is for Bru. [HAPPY BLEATED BIRTHDAY!! :D] (i'm not sure if the better version is on dA or if they're both terrible quality. ;-; actually it's my new shading technique that makes it seem grainy i guess? idk. i suck at backgrounds though. :/ hope it's okay despite that! C:> Her utterly handsome ( AND RUSSIAN) character Bogatyr <3 I was planning to try drawing something that nobody'd expect so.. not sure if I did that. 
I'm sorrrryyyy I wanted to draw more than just one human for you but I suck SO bad I just couldn't do it. D: this was supposed to be a redraw and Nujar looks so ugly oh my gosh. I'm so bad at humans. :/ Sorry!
the only thing i am okay with about this is his cop shirt. i think it really fits him. otherwise ahh i wish I could be better at humans. :( hope it's okay though!
I also tried drawing Feedric for Rolf (kinda like more fanart because i miss drawing him), but I got so frustrated because it looked very misshapen, so I'm not going to post it. I hope to keep trying on it though, and then upload something separate later with better art if possible. C:> So think of this kinda like half your birthday present? 

xD I just wanted to draw Flazed again, because he's just so fun. This is the sketchy uncolored version. ^-^



:D eh idk I wanted it to be a bit more dramatic than that but well. xD
Bru's dressage character, Between the Roses! I didn't color it because I didn't want to get her markings wrong. D: I'm not even sure I can color a rose grey, even if it is super pretty. She's a beautiful girl. (I'm not sure about her tail style, but I think most dressage horses have this kinda squarish-chopped tail? I went with that. C:> I'd love to see more art of her from you Bru!)
I've always wanted to draw Cloud Racer, he just seems like such a cool and laid back character! I've got to say, his markings are hard though. But beautiful! ;-; I just hope I got them right

Characters belong to BruneyDog and RolfWolf.
And again, happy birthday Bru! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment