Friday, November 20, 2015

Comic Character Teaser (and mascot)

i think

anyway this is a blue roan gal we'll see later in the comic xD just wanted to practice drawing her. And yes, I know the hat idea is stupid but I thought there had to be another accessory besides feathers and ribbons, so...
I wonder how she keeps it on though. xD meh not my problem.

and i also thought about using that horse in the "about me" as a mascot, since i like her design so much. xD And yeah it was actually a dude, but I have literally almost no girl characters, so I made it a gal. 
and i think i like red-eyed horses a little too much ;-;
i'll draw her a full body later, right now i have to work on the comic C:< it's getting to a fun part. xD

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm just going to be commenting with Rolf's account thing I guess. xD This is Bru! I'm such a goofball, I don't really know how to change the account or whatever. Oh well.

    Just saying that your characters are all so awesome ;-; I'm SUPER excited for this new girl, she looks awesome! The hat makes her so mysterious >:)

    --Bruney

    ReplyDelete