Friday, February 10, 2017

nothing called grammar here (delete later maybe)

I dont like valentines, but its a good time to draw ridiculous things so ha.
you bet none of these things are "valentine themed" anyway. they're just dumb.
no lovey dovey mush. because after all, no lovey dovey in story, so everything here platonic except ana fedora. >:( ok good.
super rough ugly sketch of dumb pretty boy. 
lol
he has good guns, but they're no match for the cap's. nah dummy can lift more anyway. but he's huger, so its ok. lol
idk what im saying anymore srry
tailcoats are very good.
idk maybe the pose is dance-ish. he takes dance lessons and pays for them. idk why this is hilarious to me. old mrs ____ trains him, so now he good. xD
preach it brother. you tell em.
i actually drew this a long time ago but i just tweaked it so posting again for a filler. xD also i still kinda like it.
messy hair darvan is good. no, i just cant draw it right
also, this guy is the most un-romantic thing ever, he can't even dance and is super oblivious and awkward/uncomfortable around gals he don't know but on the other hand he's hostile to dudes too. lol. not good for february, but that's why i like him.
uglyugly sheet i did ages ago haha. idk. 
i hate this it looks like he's going to die or something
ye, prison life is good bro. havent shaved or taken a bath in days but hey.
ow nose hurts it bleed. so drowsy and tired.
(lol i like him with stubble and baby mustaches though.)
lollol i don't think he's that ripped xDD i messed up
and that cook must'v been my brother, because tea is spice to him. lol idk man

ikr ikr @ rance
they're good at arguing, 10/10 score. useless military boss and mad employee 
very hipster brothermen.
hes supposed to be only two inches taller than sam, so he's 5'7.  LOL. even though she's like half his age.
i cant draw girls so don't judge, she doesn't look like sam at all.
ignore this post, it ain't even funny and art is 1/10.
also, i feel so darn stupid today, so ignore the captions too. 
i cant draw hugs but ok.
in the end, he lost his ship, his crew, his soldiers, his bff, and most importantly, fido the dog
 and only sam remained before he collapsed and died too. so he say thank u sam.
we'll just cry cry on each other's shouldersssss
well not sam, but emotional darvan. emotional dudes good, i like a lot.
he lost weight in jail so now he's thinner than sam. ;-; lol no i just cant draw
ugly anatomy obviously. sam looks like a dude. ._. welp

rance and ana fedora, happily married for 2 years. 
and low hair-bun rance.
ye, i ship this. 
modern rance 8)
total boyfriend material. 
works for a shady business and is basically a con-man by definition.

if valentines is about love, then i love chickens, spiritually. ye so fluff and dumb. cute.


all the squad
idk what those gifs are anymore either.

also, accurate interaction between sam and darvan when he was in jail xD audio is from one of my favorite movies!

^^^ this is EXACTLY how i imagine darvan's voice to be like btw. i changed the pitch a way bit from the original, but ye this is how he sounds like, with a more obvious british accent when he's mad. lol
it ain't all that deep though, but i tried. _________________________________________________________________________________WARNING:sensitive material below (BLOOD and GORE [human])




ya, because i made the mistake of listening to "go tell aunt rhody" redneck music a lot and watching umm what's it called oh yeah resident evil 7 cutscenes and almost throwing up so ye. idk whats happening to my brain oh god ok but this isn't related, i just wanted to post it here because i don't want to lose it. carnivorous plant things. and i used refs for running dude btw but i like the overall look i guess. ok but i showed this to my mom and she called me a gross sicko and left, so idk if i want to post it. ah well whatever. aint my fault, blame song.and game and all this like horror adventure game, with soldiers.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm so late commenting on your Valentine's post how could I? >8( lol I don't celebrate it either, but yes as you said, it's a perfect time to draw ridiculous things. xD welp no sam-rance here then. ;-;

    Rance looks so formal here omg! Yes omigosh tailcoats are perfection! aww don't he look cute in one? ;-; That braid tho, omigosh. <33 Ahh you always draw him so good, I never know what to say! ... He has good guns you say? Tell me more. u_u hE TAKES DANCE LESSONS?1 bahahaha!! x'D dancer!rance AU (oh hey that rhymed... <8))
    "you all stupid" bow down to this wise man's words. u_U (lol jk) Anyway, I love his expression? C': Also your lineart is always good dude. wAIT. I suddenly remember how to draw hair?? how did I never think of that technique before? Augh I'm so dumb *facepalm*. This probably doesn't even make sense lol. xD You rock it with drawing hair! Ye that's Darvan for ya. ;-;
    Oh dang! I've been meaning to do this same OC meme but I keep forgetting hnngg (you beat me to it!) Omg I'm laughing just looking at all of these oh God. x'D "he ded. ye. noice." darv an pls. The triumph one is gold. 8'D "drunk on tea" oh no i'm d ying xDDD and jingle bells, are you kidding? lololll!! This man sure does love his tea. u_u Also you're so good at drawing your OCs in all sorts of perspectives and with various different expressions, like, that's the hardest thing ever? ;-; teach me senpai.
    Why no this looks really good! It looks like he's stopped his paperwork/is lost lol. But everything's okay if he has tea ammirite? xD Your anatomy is superior! aye baby mustaches. 8)
    rotfl!! 8'D "i'll die" haha rly bro? (jk bye) LOL I can't-! x'D I bet that was Rance. I think he wanted to make tea soup. ;-; (I wonder what that would taste like omg xD) rip darvan, you shall be missed <:) Also Sam looks really pretty?? ;-; Love her hair and the dress!
    Why does this have to be so sad? So emotional. <3 And no girl your anatomy is amazing (dude I could never draw this!) and no stop Sam definitely doesn't look like a dude! (I was able to recognise her immediately! >8()
    *runs* nOPE. (jk but y tho??) poor rance man he's panicked. ;-; shoo leave my poor boy alone! D8< (lol jk) Well don't Rance look good in a hair bun! Oh my I need to draw that. xD Okay now missy that's enough no shipping. >8( (lolloll)
    Omigosh I'm dead. goodb ye. He looks sooo good. x_x (my harr boy :')) That suit totally fits him!! ;-; Wow I wish I could draw Rance this good. #goals <:) Augh he just looks so cool like this? And how do you draw handddss omg. And not to mention the perspective! Modern rance is the best man, I wish he were real. <3
    Aww so adorable! And fluffy. ;-; Kawaii chickens are bae. <3 You can draw such a wide range of things though ahh. Which one of the chickens is this/are there several here? C:
    #drawthesquad xDDD (haha where's this gif from?)
    I'm laughing in real haha why!! 8D This audio is phenomenal! Omg I can't even LOL. Ohhh so that's what his accent's like! Sounds posh, I like it. <8) "if you could just shut up thank u very much captain " ... yeah now why does this suit Sam so much? C': (mind if I ask where the audio's from btw? xD) Also Darvan's side-glance behind those bars lol. And Sam looks busy. I love this!!
    oh dang this just suddenly went from normal to a PG-13 heck. I'm laughing. x'D colouuursss, so good!! ;-; Wait is this Darvan? ouch. deadly. rip. Hm I've heard of Resident Evil 7 but I can't remember where? xD It's a game isn't it? (sounds like Half Life, a game my brother plays lol) Your anatomy keeps on improving so much btw! And those expressions are top-notch! (oh is this related to your story or is it something random? xD)

    Really good art as always, keep it up!! <3

    ReplyDelete