Wednesday, January 11, 2017

PreClimax - Wrapping the Story Around (no excerpt)

*There's another post under this that continues where this left off. <:)
I wanted to draw this for a long time, but I can't actually draw humans that good, especially not girls or old dudes or whatever, so bobbleheads was the next best thing. ;-;
i messed up on them but whatever.
This is the main cast, but there is also Sam's sick nanny who does play somewhat of an important role (more like conformation), but she only comes at the end and is mentioned briefly in the beginning, so I didn't draw her here. 
and it looks like darvan and bryce both love gold, but actually, darvan was supposed to be holding his necklace thingy, it's not a gold coin (idk if it's clear because the thumb is small ._.) he doesn't care about money, because he's already rich. lol.
Tara is the head-maid (darvan & the elites' personal maid) and she is super important to the plot even when she doesn't look/act like it. 
btw the aristocrats are bobble-caricatured, so they don't actually look like that. xD And I don't think that's how they dress either, Im just uncreative and can't pick good colors. but ye whatever.
I think out of these in the story, Darvan is my favorite because he's a captain and he's also the antagonist so that's good. 

rance's mom thinks she's a psychic. xD sam commissioned her so they can see why darvan "kidnapped" sam among other reasons (his main agenda ):<)



his brain has spoils. spoiled rotten stuff.

sam horrified
rance's mom amused

slap em man. he deserves.
stupid evil captain, messin' up people's lives.
5 year old rance was the smallest guy in the neighborhood and everyone made fun of him because his mom's crazy and his dad left  his mom kicked the guy out. :( and because he has long messy hair.




she put a spell on them

the taller boy's leg and arm got broken and the other boy smashed both his arms. >:) now they're both wearing casts. haha.

years later, rancie wants to know his daddy's name (Kornel is his mom's maiden name, that's the one he uses because she won't tell him her ex-husband's name.)
darvan's parents. his mommy was a powerful noble's daughter and his daddy was an admiral. cool.
vanera's parents. they wanted to keep her but it turned into a terrible year with wars and stuff and they found that they couldn't afford to keep her warm and fed so they left her for the church (which was also poor because the aristocrat taxed them too, but they did what they could). or something along those lines i guess
idk, all these guys don't appear in the story itself but i felt like doodling them anyway
"heres the thing lisa, i know he scared you a lot. BUT it seems like this is a wholly positive thing he's working on. look i dont want to judge you too hard, because you seem like a good intentioned.. um, lady? you have a good head on your shoulders, you're good and smart. Respect. Right?"
i found this funny audio but im too lazy to make a rances adventures #2.
out of character sibs


ye, but he only wanted to ruin world sam dont get mad at him.

when he goes to jail, he becomes such a drama queen (didn't happen)
suffering from withdrawal 

i feel bad for darvan, he's accidentally hired a big brat to ruin his day and mess up his room.
:( and call him the booger man. 

3 comments:

  1. (edit: yes bc my tablet was on 4% and automatically shut down but it's okay I saved and now I'm back a few days later - I finished my exams yaaass!! xD Ahh I'm so glad and done!! Which means I'll finally be able to comment on your posts ahhh!! C:> I still can't believe I'm finished though lol... you can ignore what's on right of this, I'm too lazy to edit that omg ;-;) Wooo I'm back after a million years!! xD Maybe not quite, I still have a maths exam left (augh D:) but I'm allowed a short-ish break so I thought I'd come by here lol.

    First off, I wanted to ask you what happened to that excerpt post, yes, the previous one??!!?? D8< don't tell me you deleted it man
    I'll just number this again like last time... xD

    1) Ahhhh I've been wanting to talk about this one for AGES (yes I stalked this post in advance ;-;) because I saw this at first and my first impression was that this could be an official poster for your story! *-* (What I meant to say there is that I generated a super cool idea in my head and I really want to draw you something loosely based off of this and yes it does include Rance ;-;) Anyway heck yes squaD GOALS!! They all look so awesome mashed up together in one picture! (Also yes I love their fancy clothes. C:) LOL Rance be looking tall !! <3 (he's strong. i think. i mean yes.) I love these dudes so much. T_T <3
    Okay that's enough about you claiming you can't draw humans I'm done >8( and no you didn't mess up on them at all! (actually my Fariza/Shams Valentine's day thing was inspired by your mini comics/chibis/bobbleheads/whatever (not that you wouldn't have guessed x'D) bc they're alway super kawaii man!!) Ahh also Tara sounds really cool!! Gosh I'm so sorry I probably wasn't paying much attention to her before so I don't remember much about her aah!! D: Anyway her design is amazing and I can't wait to read more about her! (yes you need to post more excerpts >8( ... wait and I need to actually comment on them lol) Nah Shay totally has a triangular-shaped head. x'D (hm if i were tara i would be very enthusiastic about being in that position there hm)
    2) Omg I'm laughikng in real x@D y tho zx'd !!! i can't e emn x'DD b oy what ! why would rance's mother willingly do that for same ahaha :-D (oh go sh I can't 8@D ) okay bye i need to go ¬(+_+)¬
    ahh anyway please don't make me laugh so hard again man ;-; how does she do that even?? witchcraft!! >8( (lol jk ... but am I kidding?) I need to know how Sam got there and how they came to an agreement. <:) super sam!! x'D aah spoils aRE no good D:> Guess I don't need to know that then. <:) "daaang. heh. wow." haha why x'D and that expression like ??? <:D Lol Darvan probably wondering what got into her. xD ouch that must've hurt D: (he deserved it... maybe... maybe not... I will never know ;-;) I need to know what happened hnnggg!! D8< (okay but pls we need more answers and excerpts now!! ;-;)
    3) <:'( poor Ranciodo !! 8( welp. ;-; don't worry darling it's ok. ;-; LOL!! x'D "go play now, mommy will take care of them" im c hoking x'D Oh dear that's nasty. Good for them. :-) (lololllol !!) Ahh that escalated quickly! D: Omg no how could she do that to her handsome and strong son?? Welp. We need to know that too now. ;-;
    4) Ahh Darvan's parents!! They looks so official and, well, rich! And super dignified. ;-; Will we get to know more about them? (I hope? C:)
    5) Waaahh that's so deep! ;-; Omg the aristocrats are mean gosh. So selfish. D':
    6) Omigosh Rance nooo!! x'D Those expressions are gold. *-* And haha that audio!! Where's it from? And whoops I haven't even read the first Rance's adventures even though I meant to. ;-; (I'm about a year behind on your writing blog aah I'm super sorry!! >.<) Is that Sam there? xD cutes *-* <3 also rance is such a good dork i hope you know that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7) I hope my guessing isn't wrong but I think that's Sam and Bryce? Ayyy them siblings. 8)
      8) I nice leader guy. That's true actually. Or at least I think so. ;-; I love Darvan though !! Sam why?? *cries* T_T (define "ruin the world"?)
      9) guess i'll die. *shrug* 8) huh indeed. xD Wait hold up now, he goes to jail?? o.O I think I'm very behind and you need to update me from the beginning. ;-;
      10) oh I see he ran out of tea, everything's ok. ^^; Can't do your paperwork if you don't have your chamomile tea! C: oh dear! *sigh* darvan (what xD)
      ---
      (here's where I'm back! <:))
      11) LOL!! 8'D I'm laughing in real omg. What is this, it's hilarious !! B') Lookie it's Rance telling bed-time stories what can I say?! (cute. omg i love this oc of yours goodbye i'm leaving. jk i'm back) Omg poor Darvan, why would Rance set him up like that! x'D (pssh those first elites ;-; lol jk) Perfectly timed!! ;-; (no tea for the booger man u_u) I want to draw you this now! >8) (and now I can hehe) Rance is so innocent. Cinnamon roll. ;-; (I honestly laughed so hard in real, y u do this x"D) "i feel bad for darvan, he's accidentally hired a big brat to ruin his day and mess up his room. :( and call him the booger man." omg perfect I can't even LOL!! y tho? ;-; Darvan the Booger Man, coming to theatres near you, rated PG. <8)

      wow what a post you sure do pack a lot of laughs ma'am. x'D (yes for confirmation I'm commenting on the newer ones too ;-;)

      (edit: aaahh why are my comments so extremely loonngg? D: I'm probably messing up your blog omg I'm super sorry!! ;-;)

      Delete
    2. "why would rance's mother willingly do that for same ahaha :-D" omg I was just re-reading my comment and I don't even know what I meant here? x'D (also my comment on the whole is so awful ahh I can't write proper comments sorry about that! ;-; and I have an A* in English what is wrong with me omg xD)

      Delete