Sunday, October 4, 2015

Late Sep/ Early Oct Art

This is two weeks' worth of art. I'm not drawing much lately, life's getting busy again ;-; AND the weather just got TOP NOTCH I just can't spend my days inside missing it! Like Florida fall weather. sighs. yeah well, I decided I'll update this blog for art every Sunday. :D And occasionally for stupid things in between, like my last post. xD Or life things or junk. anyway.
that pink on horses' noses is just so cute 

Young Titan. Never knew how much I loved eyepatches until now.

not sure what this is anymore ;w;
Lovers from a comic a friend and I worked on last year ;) <3 I love these two!
idk what in the world this is
A horse version of myself... i guess. xD it started as a random sketch. I don't think i'd be bay though, more like palomino or paint or white with a sunglasses (classy) B) 
pose sketch idk
My character Arawn :) 

V 2

creepy pose practice. xD idk
idk why ol point-nose is so angry. hm. ;-;


This was supposed to be for the blog bg but it looked stupid so. xD I'm working on a new one currently.
Most of these are like 2 minute sketches because I barely got time to draw anything decent this week ;-; oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment