Saturday, October 31, 2015

Alptraum

meh i don't really care for halloween, but with all those creepy things coming up, i felt tempted to draw something. ^-^ annnd I was actually super inspired by RolfWolf's character, Alptraum (HIS DESIGN AHHHH) so I decided to draw him! xD Credit to Rolfie for her character though! 
aw man there goes my candy ;-;
I also wanted to try a more difficult pose, like sitting. ;-; Without a reference. We'll see how that goes I guess xD He looks a little canine-ish? I thought of a scene where he was sitting in his "roost" or something, waiting for nightfall to come for da candy :P
progress:
          pretty sure there's anatomy mistakes but too lazy to fix them ;-; this is without wings
with wings bruh xD I think he looks better now because the wings are covering my terrible anatomy ;-;
wanted to add a background but was too darn lazy sorry D:

1 comment:

  1. Lol I don't do Halloween either but I'm also always tempted to do something when it comes around. XD

    THOSE WINGS. They're too awesome. And you're too good at drawing horses young lady.

    ReplyDelete