Friday, June 15, 2018

civilian millions

June:
i dont draw anymore how are yall :)
nah i actually have a bunch of stuff i drew in june but im too lazy rn to look through my files so posting them gradually later :u idk


I AM NOTHING WTIHOUT PRETEND IM NOt
i miss my honeys helm and sput oml cmon. need to get back to it :u
also the sots blog needs a desperate revamp. also im thinking of working on arawn's personality.
also arent there too little ladies in sots? :( it sad man.


guess whos back baby!! im excited to be working on my favorite story again ;-; dies

my age-old character, titan. i get this dumb jolt feeling when i draw him, probably bc i made him up in my 12-13 yr old years and took literally all my frustration out on this poor character. lol. like yeah, things were pretty bad, i'd say 2013 was the worst year of my life so far bc my mom was sick as hek and almost died if they didn't take her to the ER just in time, dad was pretty much toxic as usual and whooped us regularly for the tiniest of reasons, made for a pretty bad atmosphere for 13 year old me i guess. 3: those slimy feelings come back when i draw titan, its funny how we associate things with feelings for a certain time in our lives. ;-; this character helped me cope so much, idk what i'd done without him. so ya, my old buddy titan :') idk, just remembering :u dumb stuff.


good daughter :)

wat sputty
helm y u fat bro
                                        July
honey

tbh i forgot when i drew this but i think it was supposed to be Tempest from that MLP movie
                                      August

gross what is that !
wow i haven't drawn horses in dEcadES


ikr, same, guy 
September:
surprise surprise !!
i know nobody looks at this blog anymore, but yeah ;-; neglect and lack of time.
look at this old gem i dug up! and that comic holy cow did we do good trash on scratch. miss those days :( https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/27034737/
hey maybe i should post it there too.
s
October:
im pretty sure i started this around september or august? idk forgot . but ye not sure if i'll finish it

a beautiful man for october :')

n ostalgiaaa idk
its titan and vulture. i think that story sucked but it coulda been something. ;u vulture is the best ok
November:


on the other hand i've been thinking of buying some sick clothes (yeah, watch me get money for them! cries) and do a photoshoot with my horse(s) and chicken luv (oh dang nvm that stupid bobcat killed her today. whywhtywhyhtht of aLL the chickens you had, you had to take HER. im gonna dek)
but ya, gonna try an outfit post, maybe. when i get fit enough, rn im too ugly and fat and i dont have nice clothes and suspenders :(

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhaaahh I finally got here and I'm laaaate. Glad you finally posted again!! (you rarely ever post on here anymore tsk tsk >8() Whoa shush you draw waay more than me honey. (I haven't drawn anything for months, not even stickmen xd)

    I always love the way you draw helm and sputnik even in sketches :') they're always coming to life. haha sputty looks mad. and what do you mean there are no ladiesss?? we have the queens alia and len. >8( and the other kick-butt awesome ladies too. u.u
    Nice colour composition! The simple colours really fit with Arawn. gosh and I love how you matched his expression and pose together ^^ (body language in art is something i'm really bad at lol but you're a master!!)
    Love these sketches! I think I see Lenore there on the side? xD Really like the way you sketched them all - with just a few lines you're able to express so much. :')
    Omigosh yesss! More comics! :'D finally. heck. been dyin' for more sots content and them hotties. <3 (lol)
    Ahhh you finally drew Titan again! I miss him so much, he has a beautiful design. Aww I'm really, truly sorry about that, it sounds so rough! D': good to know things are better now (I hope! <3). ;-; <3 Can totally relate about OCs and fictional characters from years ago bringing back old vibes. ^^; love titan as always yass (he came to life from that at least! <3 he's a lotus if you get what I mean x'D)
    asdhajusbndjkahsd my queeeeen!!!!1!!1! my forever dashing girl. uwu ok but like how many more times does my wig have to fly off when i see alia omg (she looks so good here and love the pastel-colours in this panel! <3)
    omg mad sputty again. xD always judging ayy. you're an actual master at drawing poses i swear. (so moody, hot n cold hhhh)
    Naww helmy ain't fat. 8( look it's his happy face (auugh y u have to make horses so handsome?? lool) anyway love how you drew him and his awesome features! Also his highlighted golden eyes match his colour theme so well. (i love helm so much asdhaiksdba)

    man this post was too short. You should totally post more art here, like that stuff you mentioned from June! Anyway love seeing your new art as always Hana!! <3 (also sorry this comment is so meh, i'm still working + tirrred x'D but I'm always excited seeing your new works! <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh btw idk if it's just blogger or internet explorer (don't ask why I still use it) toying with me but it looks like commenting isn't working on your previous post? I wrote a comment a while back and I've saved it in notepad for the meantime haha. (might be a bit outdated now though idk ^^;) not a problem though! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I love the sidebar to your blog. Your little bio & drawing (that chicken is SO CUTE!!) :') lol, mom-approved. xD yes. Your Deviantart still has your old username, awww. I remember the days :') (your new username is so dang epic and fitting, though.)
    Anyway--

    dude, relatable though. Both with missin Helm & Sputnik, but also the lack of ladies. xD Idk about you, but when I read a story, a lot of times I'm like "where are the ladies at, c'monn." but then when i write a story and look at it a while later, I'm like. "there's. no ladies. what is wrong with me" LOL. i need to fix that about myself. "it sad man" is right. At least the ladies you do have in SotS are flippin cool, though!

    Beautiful drawings!
    TITAN!! I remember this guy so well. Like it was yesterday. You used to draw him all the time -- he was like your Rolf Hafner LOL. It's really good seeing him again. Makes me feel nostalgic. Shoot, I'm really sorry to hear about what you were going through though. :''( That's really sad. I don't even know what to say, that just sounds sickeningly devastating. ): *hug* I'm glad you were strong enough to make it through and you had this little guy to help you cope!! <3

    Oh! Idk anything about the movie but I've seen Tempest's song and she seems pretty cool if I do say so myself, so 👍

    LOL HELM. the face ur horse makes when u gotta shove ulcergard paste in their mouth. belle relates LOL.

    That gif is hilarious. There's so much going on in it that I don't even know what to comment on. xD love it.

    :O my eyes literally went O_O when I saw this, idk it's just so pretty. I love love looovveee the shading. The style is so cute in this? And the poses? It looks so clean and well-drawn HECK I love this. Just seeing how much you've improved, too, is... SO COOL. They're beautiful, Nattie. I want to add this to my Inspiration favorites folder on DeviantArt x'D idk it's just so. cute.

    sick sputty ;(

    sick helm ;( (fhdshdks i just accidentally typed ";)" the first time around OOPS LOL.)

    Love your designs aaa! creepy spooky man.

    Vulture's design is 👌 I love that you did green lighting on him, too!

    oo sick clothes. a photoshoot with cute animals would be fun!! Oh no. D:> I'm really sorry to hear about your chicken!! Awww that's so sad. :'( I'd be devastated. And I'm sure you are too. :C I wish I could do something to help.

    --Bru

    ReplyDelete