Monday, November 14, 2016

Let Go Those Gray Days

Who's excited for winter? I am! um... only, we have a 90 Fahrenheit winter here... heh... um... x_x i wanna move to russia or something Oh and I got a video of the storm. it might be a bit shocking because it contradicts what the news was saying almost completely. For one, we were glad for the nice whether for a day. ;-; So, I guess everyone's prayers reached us. <3
Okay. So anyways, this is the October-November art post. :)
arawn loves storms.


getting halloween kicks! I decided I want to redesign the Void for my comic remake, soo whaddya guys think? I've love opinions on this! I went for a more demonic/undead/misshapen look because I decided they weren't scary enough. (is it to a PG level or...? xD) idk, but they're basically demon-horse zombies so the fleshed horses with hair I previously did don't fit that exact idea, so they're not really accurate. or scary. (of course they'd still be like shadows, but this is what they'd basically look like when they're not in cover. it's when they suck the life out of the horses they devour.)
so yeah, is it more scary or is it more stupid? xD

                                                          this lineart is messed up, man.
speaking of re-designs I also redid king Dion to be more demonic-like. *shudders* he's still super close to the original design, only maybe more undead-looking. and he still has a lot of hair because that's cool, and he's dion and he's sad. I wanted something that'd give real good nightmares to arawn, so idk if I succeeded here. xD
show me a masked horse and i'll show you a... a nice mask? :P yeah, more halloween kicks. my favorite time of year. I'm thinking of dressing Electricity up in a "belt" and taking a picture of him for halloween (not REALLY a belt, but like a shawl around his face or something so he'd be like a blue/red guard from my comic. LOL.) but idk yet.




redrawing of Uni's piece in my style. idk if it's good. v 1 and 2 and 3. i think i messed up on the pose and the face, sorry ;-; actually probably everything. :/
I'm also not sure if I should post this on dA. 
The original can be found here, and it's much better than mine, be sure to check it out!:  http://imagination-soars.deviantart.com/art/Long-Way-Down-587313264

more halloween stuff. Not canon, but what if Arawn became the void king? D:

Dion from the new SotS page. I hate how it turned out. :/ man. I'm getting worse at rump shots.
A design for creeps. idk, i don't really like it. She looked a lot better in the sketch.

sputnik saturdays. 
i forgot how to draw sputnik apparently. x_x




from the new comic page thingies
redrawing i did in like 5 minutes. i think i've improved a bit but i still don't like it.


Sputnik doesn't get enough love from me >8( so 1 minute sketch


LEAVE ME ALONE U FOAL. GOSh. 
tottleva and titan sketch thing. i miss dem dummies. ;-;

trying a dumb pose.

vulture! I didn't draw him in forever i pretty much don't know what he looks like anymore xD
or what he is made out of. um. i thinnkkk he was supposed to be a cyborg but? idk whatever, it's an old story.

 HELM 
aha, funny to find helm down here. xD I usually flood my posts with him but now it's only one poor helm ;-;
i like how this turned out i think. 
the sputniks when he was younger
sketch of the two rival capts.

Keep scrolling, you didn't see anything. 
i'm so going to regret this later, so i apologize in advance to myself and everyone. i ship them so hard ugh. they had a... a daughter. ._.only, she turned out to have red eyes became helm isn't actually like, helm, you know. he actually has red eyes cause he's supposed to be an ashk. honestly there are many things wrong with this because it'd never work. like, helm's dead and stuff. he's really just this devil shadow creature thingy and he can't love anyone. xD and he would never ever ever take anyone to be his mate, but as i said, i ship them. 8')
and now it just looks like alia's spiting her father. 

titan is a trashhead and he hates his poor sister. :(


I am not a fan of MLP and i don't watch it, but eh, wanted to try something new. I think his name is Shining Armor? idk, i just chose to draw him because he's captain of the guard or something like that. xD oh well.



i cheat at everything.
singles from a dA halloween comic special! ^_^


comic leftovers

another nightmare design

there was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile and
yeah we know what happens after that.

... so I DO cheat at legs...

arawn's great something gramma killing a void! >8)
hm she kinda looks like him too. i did that on purpose.
see how stupid the red and blue guards are - it was an Ashk who made the belts! u_u

THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION ROLFIE ;-; <33
yes
aw, look who's happy! c': (alya not sputniks but then hes never happy. hes... hes happy in his heart. :') .
Arawn 5 year difference
now don't dem sideburns make 'em look like a mature man? ;-;

little Alptraum sketch! I'm working on a full-body one too, but I finished this one first. xD
he's so cool! ;-;
for (early) halloween I guess, I'll post the full one once I finish it later and I'm also drawing a Bogatyr halloween thing for Bruce Wayne. 8)
Alptraum belongs to RolfWolf! (little gift for her <3)
(Also, I think you said his eyes were black pits? I tried to draw that. xD)
but ye, watch out for your candy. >:)

just in time for halloween  :D 
Alptraum belongs to Rolfie

xD idk i don't like how this turned out tbh.
I thought, well, if I were a cool grumpy russian soldierhorse who was forced to go trick or treating, maybe I'd wear a mask so they can't see my angry face? ;-; maybe it'd scare them worse than the mask though. xD or not. he's adorable.
anyway yeah, my promised thing for Bruce Wayne. Though I am actually working on better things for ya, I promise. ;-;


comic scrap
random old-time ashk prince ad alia's great ancestor grandma person i think. xD


i love these two bad guys (guy) he's so fun to draw.
1 min sketch

idk if this happened, but in revising my script I thought that maybe dion indeed split into two or something. maybe he was so in character as helm that the magic he was using was affected and a "helm" was actually created/born. not a real one obviously, just, maybe grew another head on dion's soul and had his own ideas and he's the thing that helps arawn out in the end. idk.
and maybe arawn became evil in the end because a small piece of dion still didn't leave his mind. maybe he didn't kill him completely.


yay I like how this turned out for once. troublemaker sahail is blurting out his terrible-trouble plan and his dear sister is trying to convince him not to do it. also, I'm kinda debating on something. in my revised script either Lenore has to be older than Sahail or the opposite and I don't knowwww ugh it won't fit for them to be twins because then, wouldn't that mean there's a chance Lenore could have opened the portal too? I mean, they don't HAVE to have the same hoof-key, but... idk, it wouldn't be fair to lenore if they were twins. so one of them has to be 3 years.  i think i'm shooting for sahail to be older anyway, since he'll be king in the end.

helm sketch

helm sketch

do the stars look at you back?
helm the philosopher. 

guys, cut the drama.
titan and grown up tottleva after all their friends die or something.

that noble steed

i drew this weeks ago aye but just found it in my messy files


I used a ref for this because i'm getting worse at rump shots, also because I haven't used a ref in a while and my anatomy's going downhill.
sputty! (xD I'm pretttty sure the ref i used was of dressage on google... lol. dancing sputty, in this case.)



the final fight of the epilogue. arawn gets rid of alya and sputnik dies. ;-; then, um, alia and reagan abandon arawn and take over. idk. not canon. though the fight is implied in my revised script. C:<

youth arawn (3 years?)



comic babies




sad arawn



young sputs and his "curse" ghost/waif




ohohoho long mane.
i used a ref for this pose.

snow

I'm proud of this. :)

this sucks though. proportions are off even though i used a ref

Helm



sput what in the world happened

some old red guard captain lady

no you don't understand, he just needed to feel that people needed him around and that he was luved. 
becuz dion never even cared about him since he's just some face dion made up to fool people.
arawn is nice though. and he stirred the rebellious helm to life. haha

ye see

DONT SMILE IF 

i love mane-down helm man, i really do

some thing i wanted to finish but never got around to

i wanted it to be an animation where helm rots and turns into dion. but i cant animate.

sputnik whats wrong
gosh how did that black outline get there
ugh wait.


_____________
WARNING: Sensitive material beyond this point. or kinda. I'm bad at drawing, so I don't think it's that bad. some gross stuff for the season, eh. 3:
Without her, he became so lost he didn't know who he was anymore.  Idk some thing where older Arawn successfully peeled off Alya from Sputnik's shoulder. :( This is how Sputnik died, I think, besides being sick. Maybe his own soul was in some way tied to Alya's? (Annnd I think this is actually Dion (now partly in Arawn's head) getting back at Sputnik (in the revised script, there is actually a good reason for Dion to hate Sputnik and to destroy him, he wants to destroy Sputnik's only reasons to live.) because now Dion lived in Arawn or something. idk, this is probably not canon.)  
Sputnik looks really cool this way though, in my opinion.




i wanted this to be humorous but it actually turned out a bit.. eugh
that was my favorite scene in the whole comic, and i can't wait to redraw it and try to make it more dramatic.
30 sec sketch

the tumors because he couldn't re-generate his shell good enough because it needed a lot of magic energy points (tm) 

hollow
v2

with a long mane (the short mane is more accurate, because even his hair is magic-made and the hair died too.) :(
rip helm. </3



No comments:

Post a Comment