Saturday, October 22, 2016

DaC: Secrets

HEY HEY HEY BUDS WHATS UP
I THE EYE DOCTOR MONSTER HOPE UR ALL GUD
xD ihavenoideawatthisis. lol. ok ok to the actual post now: 

______________________________________________
Okayy so this post took me forever and I wanted to finish it before October was over. ;-; It's the secrets of the Elites and captain from my story. i used myself as a ref for all of them because i cant draw humans, so the dudes probably look unrealistic but anyway. sighs
This post will make your eyes bleed more than the blood that is in the drawings, and I apologize in advance. 
     
I don't like how this turned out. :/
Darvan's secret. Nope, he never killed anyone, he never even hit anyone ever before in his life. and that blood ain't his (at least most of it). I don't want to spoil the story right now so you can figure it out if you want. ._.

Okay I just can't draw him properly. i hate how this turned out, too. :/ and heck, are those boots wat
i can't draw humans help

               

this turned out worse than i thought it would but anyway
Ivan's ("Hawk") secret is probably kinda obvious in the story i think
he the killer man person, and he thinks he's mute.


rancie ("Ravenooni") lol no 8) i messed up so bad on the hand ugh. maybe i'll redraw this if i get better.
he be a liar. >:(
                 
                      
Vanera ("Shrike") she's a real trash-head but i kinda like writing her lines because she's real tough and once she picks her side, you can't really persuade her to change her mind. (she isn't really missing any limbs obviously, this is just to symbolize her secret ;-;) 
i think she turned out the best in this post, maybe least ugly.
_______________________________
i still really like how this came out, so something to band-aid your eyes 8)
sam's secret is that she likes wearing dresses lol (nah)

Bonus: what each elite does after work
ivan
empty the fridge yeh (they didn't have a fridge because it's based on 1800s but same picture xD)
binge eating

vanera

oh really rance

____________________________________
oh and today's my birthday! :D I'm 17 now, so that means the NG'll be sending me a brochure very soon! WHOO! i'll cherish it when it comes. even if my parents will get mad. xD
anyways. my daddy bought me cake too ;-; ok good.
i become stupid-er and less serious every year.
my stupid horse ruined the morning though. i woke up at like 6:30 am to a loud thud and i thought it was my sister but she was asleep so i looked out the window and THAT TRASHHEAD ELECTRICITY WAS IN THE SCREEN PORCH EATING MY DADS GARDEN SEEDS >8( idk how he got in i mean that door only fits people not horses but someone left it open the night before and he sqeezed in that brat. xD he made a mess but yeah i got him out anyways. lol
ya, thanks hun thanks. ugh horses u_u

HAVE A GOOD ONE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment