Friday, April 1, 2016

child

so proud of him. ;-; oh and I also cut his mane a while ago and it kinda stood up and looks real nice on him. my brother suggested that the forelock makes him look cute so i kept it. 
his blanket sucks but both me and my brother are saving our money for hay (and spent most of it on his new saddle there...) so we decided we'll buy a new saddle pad once we have more money. xD


I am tempted to think that looks like an Arabian profile kinda. maybe. i think he has some Arabian in him but the guy who sold him to us never said. ._. and Zahra looks like she's takin' a stroll back there. xD

These photos above are from January btw. 
But yesterday, my mom gave us all a time-off (thats why I was spamming with drawings! I was able to finish the ones I started on a while ago but didn't finish. xD)
And as a bonus, when my big brother came back home from work, he took me out riding!
We took Zahra and Electricity. I went on Electricty, and my brother took Zahra. We switched on the way back. We then cantered them home and the end. ._.
it was fun though.
my brother took this along the way before we switched. bleh
yeah thats me. 
e's mane kinda grew out. i think i'm going to cut it again. xD
i'll take this down at some point and re-post it later with more pictures because as of now these are the only ones i got. :/

he thinks he's fabulous. this is ages old btw, so his mane was quite tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment