Wednesday, March 9, 2016

y am i here man? and other trash and another excerpt

More warnings: Do not read this post if you value your time. Again. 
more comics (that didn't really happen) from my october story (which I now not proudly call Deceive and Conquer). this is what i do when i don't feel like doing anything at all.
sorry I keep posting junk, it's just that I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to do much art. :/ So I guess an excerpt is better than nothing? (Besides, I've been dying to introduce new characters! Even if my writing and everything sucks and is boring.) I gtg right after I post this so. I hope I'll have some art done soon though! <:)
this is after Sam left jail and it didn't happen.
the ramp-door is so small in front of the whole thing. ._. 

boaster captain.
she's the one who grabbed his arm btw not the other way around
xD and so Samantha kidnapped the Captain and they charged ransom for him and lived happily ever after with loads of cash to spare.
that would be the short version, but there wouldn't be a story in this case. ._. although it would be cool. actually just dumb.
and the pirates' airships don't look like that. haha
________________________________

the height differences of my characters that isn't at all accurate. 8')
but maybe it gives an idea?
from left to right to whom it may concern: Captain Darvan (changed his name for a bunch of reasons you don't want to know), Samantha, Rance the idiot 
Ivan (The Hawk) who is 6 feet with a Russian name coughs and is blonde and not a nice guy. Vanera (The Shrike) who is also blonde and probably the shortest character in the story (she makes good use of it though and its perfect for her job so shes real happy) Oh, and she likes yelling.
Now this actually happened:

gosh no. (it does happen at some point though, I wrote that part already. xD)

1 comment:

  1. This is Bru. Omg I didn't realize I was this behind. :( Sorry, I feel like such a horrible friend!
    aw. darvan trying to impress his sister :') but she don't kno.
    LOL. when he says, "uhand me," i was like, "no! wILLiaM!!" u can't stop me, Will. u_u

    Seeing height differences of characters is always fun! tag urself, i'm "some angry short lady." x'D

    HEY!! I REMEMBER THIS SCENE. :') hahahaha it was so funny. xD ye no, rance. samantha ain't fallin for that.

    --Bru
    P.S. I'm going to send this to you in a note on DA too, since I know the blog sometimes eats comments.

    ReplyDelete